Pet’s Name: Asher
D.O.B.: ~ 2017
Hi my name is Asher. I am 3 years old and have a few requirements I’d like you to strongly consider when thinking about adopting me;
- I cannot be in a home with kids or other animals.
- My forever home needs to be dedicated and willing to provide consistency and routine as I feel safest and most relaxed in this kind of environment.
- I will need someone who is willing to continue with training so that I can be the best I can.
- I will also need to be adopted to a home in a municipality or city with no breed specific legislation.
- Due to previous trauma to my jaw and teeth I may require monitoring by a vet dentist as I get older, but at this time it does not bother me.
- I do require medication long term.
Although life has not been easy these past 3 years it doesn’t stop me from living life to its fullest! I love to snuggle and my foster parents describe me as a big cuddle bug. Morning walks and runs are also a love of mine. I’ve come a long way in learning to be a calm and happy boy and am really thankful for my amazing foster parents for never giving up on me and helping me learn how to be a dog.